Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Karen Elson for Nine West Online!

OK, so, apparently I was the only one who didn't know that Karen Elson (model, singer, insanely-gorgeous-talented-person-extraordinaire and one of my personal style icons) announced she was designing a collection for Nine West back in May?!?!

Well, I stumbled upon it on the Nine West site tonight (apparently it's been there since July, but I never go on it) and it's great! Sparse, but great. It's called "Vintage America" and features some really cute, victorian-esque pieces.

My favorite items are this crossbody double coin purse bag:

And these fabulous burgundy platform wedges:

You can pre-order now and items from the collection will start shipping out September 6, just in time for you to look kick-ass as you teeter through your first couple of weeks of class.

Also, I've included some gratuitous photos of Karen Elson looking amazing:


You're welcome.

Follow glam-a-gram
Follow glamagram on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment